1. Information We Collect or Receive From You
2. What We Do with Your Information
3. Protecting Your Information
4. Controlling Your Information
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT OR RECEIVE FROM YOU
We collect information from you on this site to provide a meaningful, safe, efficient, and customized experience. We use this information to:
· Make it easier for you to use this Site,
· Communicate with you about your orders, billing and payment,
· Verify your identity when you make a purchase from our Site,
· Help you more quickly find information on Blunts & Beans products and services,
· Provide targeted online marketing for the Site,
· Create content on the Site more relevant to you, and
· Alert you to new products, services and special offers that might specifically interest you.
2. WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
We require this information to meet your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular:
· Timely shipping on your purchases,
· Internal record keeping,
· We may use the information to improve products and services,
· We may periodically send you promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information.
· From time to time, we may contact you by email. We may use the information to customize the website according to interests.
3. PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
At Blunts & Beans we take your data security seriously. We use industry standard technical, physical and administrative safeguards to secure our customer’s data.
Online we use SSL Certificate which allows our Site to provide encryption behind a Firewall regardless of whether you’re using public or private Wi-Fi connection or a data service on your phone. The Sites server provides further protection from DDoS attacks. We comply to all required PCI standards, we will never sell information to third-party vendors.
Offline, we restrict access to your personal information to only those employees who need it to perform a specific job function. We require all employees with access to personal information follow specific security protocols concerning proper handling.
Please remember, however, that while we use industry standard security measures to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee absolute security. We wish we could, but 100% security just doesn’t exist online or off.
4. CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Blunts & Beans will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third-parties. If you believe any information we are holding is incorrect, incomplete, or you wish to be removed from our data base please email us at your earliest convenience email@example.com .We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Created: March 26, 2022
Last Updated: April 12, 2022